Budgie Boxer Briefs packing the EZP.
In honor of the great Australian budgie smuggler, Transthetics is releasing the Budgie Boxer Briefs packer underwear, designed specifically to be utilized with Transthetics products.
Having gone through a huge assortment of underwear over the last couple of years, in search of the perfect pair to use with the EZP, I came to the conclusion, that they just didn’t exist… until now.
Over this time, I have trialed and recommended a bunch of underwear, all with their own sets of strengths and weaknesses. Having combined the strengths and eliminated the weaknesses, then throwing in some unique design elements, the budgies have now been released from captivity!
- Unique horizontal/vertical door design for easy use with the EZP and EZP Junior.
- Re-enforced crotch seam and attachment loop for use with the Joystick.
- 95% cotton, 5% elastane blend for a soft and comfortable, no stretch fit.
- Suitable for both women and trans guys.
- Available as boxer briefs and briefs.
- Also available as swimwear.
To see a detailed product demonstration of the above features, see the demo video below.
To see it in situ with the EZP and the Joystick, check out this demo video.
What are the differences between the Budgie Briefs and Budgie Boxer Briefs?
- The Joystick does work slightly better with the briefs than the boxer briefs. Due to the nature of boxer briefs being wider in the crotch, they won’t hold it in place quite as effectively. Also, remember, you can alter ANY snug fitting underwear to be used with the Joystick, by sewing a loop into the appropriate location.
- Whereas the briefs have a double horizontal door design, the boxer briefs have an internal horizontal door and external vertical door with a button closure.
Ultimately, it comes down to personal preference. A lot of guys prefer boxer briefs over briefs, but from a purely functional perspective, especially with the Joystick, the briefs do perform slightly better. For the EZP, I’d say both function equally well.