The Bionic is an all-in-one, super realistic penis prosthetic that mimics the natal male genitalia as closely as possible across four functions: pee, pack, pleasure and play – and over two states: flaccid and erect.
In its flaccid state, it functions as:
• An easy-to-use and reliable stand to pee device.
• A comfortable, discreet and natural looking packer.
It can easily move between flaccid and erect states and:
• Becomes wider, longer and firmer.
• Stimulates the wearer‘s erogenous zone.
• Looks, feels and moves like human skin.
• Contains a lubrication/ejaculation reservoir under the tip.
This ambitious project aims to alleviate body dysphoria and offer a viable alternative to existing surgery options for transgender men.
As development has progressed, this project has been broken in two: The Bionic Basic, a manually actuated, non electronic version and the Bionic Deluxe, an electronically actuated version.
Below are some initial concept drawings of the Bionic Deluxe.
[Click the side arrows or dots to move through the slides.]
And here is an initial prototype video of the Bionic Basic.
Please do keep in mind though that it is functionally and aesthetically still a prototype and the final product will be far more refined.