There’s certainly plenty of trans guys who prefer a silicone penis over the idea of a biological one. Here’s just some of the reasons why.
- A silicone penis is detachable. I’ll bet most guys with a biological penis and balls wish they could sometimes take their junk off. Let’s face it. It gets in the way for most sports and activities. It’s nice not to have to worry about getting kicked in the nuts during a soccer game or about pinching a scrotum in a rock climbing harness.
- Options, options, options. You get to pick the look and size, such as the choice of a 6″ or 7″ Joystick. Every year there’s a better selection of products to choose from and surely there’s something for everyone in the growing selection of silicone penises available on the market.
- You can also pimp it up with features such as vibrators, for example the Hot Rod.
- You get to have the best of both worlds! I’ve certainly talked to plenty of trans guys who would not want to give up their vagina in exchange for a penis, but they like the idea of being able to have both and to be able to switch things up.
- No issues around not being able to get it up. Let’s face it. Every guy will have this problem at some point in their life unless they’re trans.
- Likewise, no issues with unwanted and embarrassing woodies.
- And you just don’t ever take it for granted. To this day even six years after I started using a urinal with the EZP, it’s still an act that fills me with a strange sense of joy that pretty much every dude born with a penis takes for granted.